Your NetSolutions WebFax acts as your fax machine for incoming faxes. Callers send faxes to your NetSolutions WebFax, which recognizes the call as a fax and stores it for you. You may then access the fax via the Web. Faxing Highlights:
- WebFax will store a maximum of 1024 faxes before becoming full and rejecting incoming faxes. Make sure to delete unwanted faxes.
- WebFax will store your faxes for 90 days before automatically deleting faxes older than 90 days.
- Forward received faxes to any fax machine via the web
- View faxes via your Web account in a variety of formats.
- Forward received faxes via email
Web InterfaceTo manage faxes via the Web:
- Go to www.intermedia.net/netsolutionslogin.
- Enter your NetSolutions WebFax and PIN.
- To view a fax, click the icon representing the format you wish to view your fax (.JPG, .TIFF or .PDF).
- To forward a fax, click the Forward button and enter the email address or Mitel NetSolutions phone number of the recipient.